Featuring a fully restored, custom Scully Mastering Lathe
Westrex 3DII & Haeco Stereo cutting heads, wonderfully tight in the low-end, silky smooth up top and clear as bell.
Simply put: it sounds beautiful.
We take the time to get the cut right!
- Please be aware that the vinyl medium has inherent limitations in side length, loudness/level/volume, and low end
- Long sides (+18 minutes) may have the level and/or the low end attenuated.
- Loud, high frequency or sibilant sounds may be smoothed out.
- Custom Analog Mastering Console
- Discrete Signal Path
- Custom 1/2″ or 1/4″ MCI JH-110M Mastering Tape Machine with custom playback electronics
- Ampex 351 Tape Electronics - optional signal path
- Lacquer mastering from hi-resolution digital
- Lacquer mastering from tape
- Recommended side length 18-20 minutes
- Extended side lengths >22 minutes available [ not recommended, but possible ]
see the instagram link below for the latest cuts